This course is an introduction to mental health that is delivered within 3 hours*
- To increase awareness of mental health
- Reducing stigma
- Encourage people to take care of their own wellbeing
Who’s it for?
This course is suitable for all delegates who want to gain a greater awareness of mental health.
What is covered?
- Understanding what is Mental Health
- Recognising symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress
- Remote working
- Offering initial support
- Being mindful of own wellbeing
Please contact Wendy on 07859 878 599 or email Wendy@GarrettLearning.co.uk for further information.
*This course can also be adapted to include specific organisational requirements.