The Adult Mental Health Aware Half Day course is an introductory session to raise awareness of mental health. The aim of the programme is to enable the delegate to increase their knowledge in:
- Mental health and mental health issues
- Factors affecting mental health
- Stigma and its impact on recovery
- Beginning a conversation with someone about their mental health
- Looking after your own mental health
The cost per delegate is £125 which includes the manual, workbook, postage & electronic certificate.